Friday, November 18, 2016

Our house is a very, very, very fine house...

... with two cats in the yard (house). (I've always loved that song!)

Ms. Midgie wanted to thank everybody for all the compliments sent her way! 
They made this little shelter cat feel very special!!!


However, I'm afraid Baby cat's little nose is out of joint with Ms. Midgie being the focus of the last post.


After all, she's used to being the star of the blog and having the camera pointed at her.

So she and I had a little photo session the other day while she sunned in front of the slider.

It didn't take long for her to start working the camera in the way that only Baby can!

Yes, I think I see the hint of a smile!

Baby, you know that nobody can take your place.

After all, you're our one and only Baby cat!

So don't you ever worry. There's plenty of love to go around for you...

 ... and for Ms. Midgie 

(I don't think there's a cat alive who isn't drawn to warm towels fresh out of the dryer! I didn't have the heart to take these last two towels away from her after folding the others!)


Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!


13 comments:

Merlesworld said...

You got some great pictures but the cats are pretty good looking fellows.
Merle..........................

Claudia said...

Congratulations on your new addition! Such beauties, both of them. They are in the most loving home they could possibly find!

xo
Claudia

Henny Penny said...

What adorable cats. You have such a beautiful blog, and every picture of every sweet animal shown touches my heart. We have three cats, two were dropped out beside the road when they were kittens and my husband and I found them, and another one I rescued from the middle of the highway when he was just a kitten.

Brenda Pruitt said...

Oh, cats and warm anything! I remember that with my cats in the past. Baby is like Abi. Wants the spotlight all the time. But she's beautiful and should get her due. They're both beauties.
Brenda

Gayle Ann Berg said...

I always love your kitty posts! I missed seeing photos of Baby. She is so gorgeous, with a lot of personality! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

I've always liked that song too, so catchy! What's a house without a cat or two right? Although I only have one dog! lol
Have a great weekend,
gina

Marilyn said...

Yes, Baby is such a beautiful kitty-cat. :)
You have a peaceful, happy Thanksgiving also.
Marilyn

Debbi said...

Very cute and pretty Baby, my Max loves to have his picture taken too.

Suz said...

Ah. Baby will always be number one. But she has a sister now and they can share number one spot. They are both beautiful kitties. And yes. Warm laundry. I put down a bunch of clean warm just dried pillowcases. You should have seen how quickly they all grabbed a spot. Soaking up the heat. Glad you took her in

BeachGypsy said...

Welcome, welcome, to the world of being a "blog-kitty" miss Midgie! We are all looking forward to all your new adventures. And Baby--you pretty girl, you have senority and we have missed you and your mommy and are so glad you are back again!! Love, your Charleston Fans

J said...

Oh Baby! You still steal our hearts! And in time, you and your new little sibling will become besties - I just know it!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures and love the song, too! 2 cats -- 2 laps! It is the perfect number.

Elaine said...

Baby will always be the Star! Keep telling her that so she's happy. Midgie is such a cutie!