Wednesday, December 13, 2017

And the winner is....

I visited Amanda at a pop up shop she had at West Elm this past weekend...

... where she was selling her art prints, postcards, Christmas and Hanukkah cards, 
ornaments, stickers and so much more! She is so talented!!!

But that was this weekend and this is today, and I'm already a day late in announcing the winner of a pair of Amanda's "hand" earrings!

The winner is...

Henny from Henny Penny Lane!!!

I'll be contacting you, Henny, to get your address and find out if you'd like the silver or gold earrings!

And thank you to everyone who entered!

All my best,
Donna

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, Donna. Amada is, indeed, a very talented woman. Lovely art! Thanks for sharing. And congratulations to the winner of the earrings. Susan

Henny Penny said...

Oh my, I have been so behind with everything lately. Thank you so very much Donna. Amanda is beautiful and so talented! I am very excited about winning the earrings. Merry Christmas to you both!