Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby & Patience Getting Cozy

Baby was getting cozy with Patience the other morning, so I couldn't resist taking some pictures of them.

I was across the room, using the zoom on my inexpensive point and shoot, so the final results weren't so hot (just like my garden photos in my last post)... So again, I decided to have some fun with my filters - they make inferior photos look SO much better!

I like the colored pencil version much better!

Here they are in a sepia toned print

How about adding a chalk filter to the sepia tone?

Awww, Baby looks like my old Mr. Blackie in this negative version.

Lots of hue and saturation before adding the colored pencil filter...

Ditto on this one!

The watercolor filter was used on this one... and finally, Baby and Patience had a little fun in this last one...

Patience got a brighter lampshade hat and Baby got some crazy eyebrows and whiskers!

I'm joining Cindy for Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home this week. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Donna

7 comments:

Terra said...

Your changes made some great photos; some even look like paintings.

Susan said...

I can see you had fun with all the different styles, Donna. Baby is so adorable, getting chummy with Patience. Thanks for sharing. Susan

Claudia said...

I always love seeing photos of sweet Baby!

xo
Claudia

Chrissy said...

wow beautiful pictures I love all the different techniques you have used... What kind of Camera do you have? It takes awesome pictures...

Celestial Charms said...

Love all versions. Very cute!
Maureen

Sandra@Beneath this Roof, Within these Walls said...

Such a precious baby!! My favorite is the watercolor effect. It looks like fine art!! (which of course it is, you did a great job)

Marilyn said...

When we can edit like this, no photo ever needs to go in the trash. I love what you did with "Baby" and "Patience".