Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kitchen Counter Coffee Corner...


I'm a bona fide coffee drinker...

Every morning I grab one of my FAVORITE coffee mugs. I'm partial to them because #1) they are oversized and hold a lot of coffee, and #2) they're so pretty, aren't they?
(Christmas Tree Shop has the design on the right in stock now - at least my local CTS did. I just picked up a few last weekend.)

For Christmas, our girls bought their dad and I a Keurig coffee maker 
and an assortment of K-cups to get us started (great gift, girls!!!!)

It snuggles in nicely under my parakeets, as though this spot was just waiting for it!

Me, the coffee drinker, has flipped for Chai Latte's. I'd never had one before and I just love the flavor (hubby, not so much). 

Mmmmm... It's what I'm sipping on right now while I'm writing this.

So this is my simple little kitchen counter coffee corner!
I hope you all have a wonderful week. 

Stay warm if you're in snow country! Flurries are in the forecast for us over the next few days and we're back to the 20's after a lovely weekend of 50+ degree weather. Brrrrrrrr.

Donna




12 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

I'm a java junkie - we use Gevalia and LOVE it. I make it throughout the day as well as the am. Even a cup after supper!!

Love those pretty mugs! Glad to hear from some who actually has a Keurig how they like it!!

We must be in your neck of the woods - you weather sound just like ours.

Leann

Susan said...

Oh boy, Donna.

That post made me want to brew a cup of java. But it's too late in the afternoon and if I drink one now, I'd never sleep. ha!

The cup with the pink roses? Swooooon.

Keep warm. I think I"ll light the fireplace tonight. It's brutally cold. Susan

C said...

What a sweet spot. :) I created my own coffee spot in my kitchen recently for my new Keurig that my sis-in-law got me for Christmas! I like that yours looks so cottage-like...those perched birds are precious. :) ~Danielle

BeachGypsy said...

what a neat little coffee corner! You have such pretty coffee cups, love them! Sweet little parakeets too! Havent tried that flavor coffee, whats it like? PS...STAY WARM!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Oh my you have some very pretty cups! Love those colors, and your coffee corner is so cute, love those birds handing down, oh and the kitties too! We'll be in the below O's tonight and for the next week!

Gayle Ann Berg said...

I love your pretty little kitchen coffee corner! Your favorite mugs are beautiful. Unfortunately, coffee upsets my stomach, but I do love Chai Lattes, also.

We're still below zero here. Breaking all temperature and snowfall records. I'm so happy that you had a warm weekend to enjoy!!

Gayle Ann Berg said...

Oops! I forgot to say I really love your cat planter!!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Those coffee cups are beautiful!

Cold again here too ...

Melanie said...

I like your little coffee corner, Donna. I did a post a few days ago about mine - don't know if you saw it. I like chai tea and chai lattes, but like your husband, mine doesn't like them either.

Edith DUTERTRE said...

hello
mon expresso commence à prendre
de l'age
j'aime bien quand il fait beaucoup de mousse sur le café
il n'y a que le matin vers 10 h
que je prends un café
en lissant tous les mails
bisous
edith (iris)

Elaine said...

Nice little coffee corner. I call mine the caffeination station and it looks amazingly like yours. I love making one cup at a time with the pods.

I have caffeine in the murning and decaf later in the day. Love making lattes too and experimenting with different flavors. It's kind of a hobby!

Donna said...

What a terrific little coffee corner!