Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Eat, Play, Sleep . The life of our cottage cat

Baby's days consist of eating, playing, and sleeping (primarily eating and playing, although sleeping is gaining in popularity as she leaves kittenhood behind)...


Here she is in her favorite spot, the dining room window (i.e., the bird & squirrel viewing area).


She is the first cat I've ever owned who loooooves to lay on their back... She lays and waits, and waits, and waits some more for someone to come along at the feeder outside....


But she sometimes falls asleep while waiting (clearly tuckered out from all of these daily antics!)


"Baby! Wake up!!"


"Don't fall asleep now! You have company!"


"Sammy Squirrel has come to pay you a visit!"


Baby, Baby, Baby... What would you do without me?

I'm linking up to White Wednesday at the beautiful Faded Charm this week. Be sure to follow the link to visit all the beautiful White Wednesday posts!!

Donna

17 comments:

Claudia said...

Is it possible that Baby is getting cuter by the day? I think so!

And it's good to see Sammy once again!

xo
Claudia

Becky said...

Hi. My name is Becky from Ginger Creme Hollow blog I just started. What a cute cat. I have two. If you get a chance stop by my blog.
Becky

stefanie said...

ooooooo, soooooo adorable!!!!!

Deb said...

She is just scrumptious!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

She is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like taking cat naps during the day!

xo
becky

Terra said...

Baby has qualities of a movie star, and is so fluffy and gorgeous. Is she all white except for the splash of black on her head? I don't see her back so can't really tell; she does love lying belly up, so cute.

Char said...

I want to cuddle with her. She is adorable and love the fur. What a view she has of all the friends that come by to tease her, Char

Brenda Pruitt said...

I get so excited when I see you've posted from my sidebar and there is a photo of Baby! I just want to put my head down in that sweet belly fur and rub it!
Brenda

Jessica Lynn said...

oh, she's beautiful. i want her and the squirrel ;) happy new year!

Dogwood said...

Great photos of Baby. Love love that cat of yours!

Southern Lady said...

She is precious! What a life! Carla

Anonymous said...

Don't you just want to rub that cute little belly? :) What a wonderful place to relax until her company arrives. :)

Amy said...

How I miss having squirrels! I live in a new subdivision, so there aren't any squirrels here. I've thought about catching some and bringing them to my house so I (and my cats!) can watch them play...

Unknown said...

How Cute is she!! As I type I have three dogs laying upside down on my sofa - pets have such a hard life!!! lol!

A New England Life said...

Hee hee, life is definitely good for Baby! My cat's would love to be that close to a squirrel, as would my dog, Lily!!!

Elaine said...

Baby is a beauty. Sleeping? What is that? Percy does not know the meaning of sleep which is unfortunate for me.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Oh my goodness...she is PRECIOUS! Love your kitty!