Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is playing Hide & Seek...

Spring, like Baby....


...is playing hide-and-seek with us here in New England.


We have been enjoying some sunny, 60+ degree days lately. We've even had the windows open a bit ... heavenly! But this is the view today, snowy and cold. (Hopefully we won't get more than 1-2 inches).


So I guess we're going to have to wait a while longer...


...and be content with little glimpses...


...here and there...

...until Spring decides...

...to come out of hiding and stay for a while! (Baby has been known to hide under or behind the shower curtain and "surprise" people who use the bathroom!)

But for now, she's going to have to be content watching the snowflakes fall behind closed windows. (I wonder how Mr. O'Malley feels about his urn being her favorite place to perch lately!)

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Donna

20 comments:

Deb said...

I would love to be 'surprised' by Baby. Such gorgeous photos.

Kristin M. said...

Oh, how CUTE! What a beautiful cat.

I used to have a dog named "Baby."

Kristin

Anonymous said...

I would love to take Baby home with me....LOL!! She is so-o-o-o beautiful!!
We are snow covered here too today! yuck....
Spring will be here soon!
Love,
Marilyn

Babs said...

Awww, Baby is sooo pretty and it looks like she has a sense of humor .."surprising" people in the bath. Does she get to go outside in nice weather or is she an indoor cat? Thanks for letting us visit with Baby.

Southern Lady said...

Snow! I can't imagine! I can imagine petting Baby's soft fur. She is adorable! Hope spring stops peeking and hops on out soon! Carla

Terra said...

Baby is a beauty and I like your style of photos with the pretty fabrics.

Claudia said...

I cannot tell you how depressed I was this morning when I saw the show. You can blame me, Donna. I put the snow shovels back in the shed yesterday!

xo
Claudia

Pamela said...

I just love your "Baby" what a beautiful cat!!
Love the photos!!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Mr. O'Malley is precious!

Vintage Gal said...

How sweet is your furbaby playing hide and seek. Just makes me smile ;-)

Donna said...

GREAT PICS....AND SO PRETTY!!

Susan said...

Oh Donna, Baby is just a first class Cutie Pie. Love to see your great photos of her. She is a true cat "ham." Isn't this weather something. My Easter egg bush is covered with snow. We've heard of frost is on the pumpkin in New England. Well, now it's snow is on the Easter eggs! ha! susan

Barbara said...

I have fallen in love with your kitty! What a star! :)

Barbara said...

I have fallen in love with your kitty! What a star! :)

Luna und Luzie said...

Those are cute hide and seek photos.
Baby is a sweet kitty!

Nadia said...

That is so cute! Where I live the snow has been gone for a long time and everyone wears t-shirts! It is great! I hope spring comes to your house soon!

Joanne Kennedy said...

She is so cute! She seems like she would be a lot of fun to have around. Never knowing what she is going to do next :)

Dogwood said...

I adore these pictures!
That little face is too cute for words.
Your home is lovely.
I love you banner.
Hugs...

Lori said...

Kitty love! Lori

Bohemian said...

She is definitely quite the Model... she looks adorable next to Rachel Ashwell's prints! These are magazine worthy shots!

Dawn... The Bohemian