Thursday, October 25, 2012

My furry little helpers...

So last week I shared our little split entryway mirror/gallery wall makeover.

What I didn't share were photos of my buddies, who love to help me out
whenever I'm tweaking things or taking photos.

I snapped this photo of Mr. J through the mirror, as he lay in the hallway watching my every move!

Oh my gosh, he looks so guilty/sad in this photo for some reason. Cheer up, Mr. J!

That's better! Now we have a big toothy grin :)

Here's another pair of eyes watching my every  move.

I see you down there, Baby, even though you do somewhat blend in with the floor!

A few minutes later I found her hiding behind the open door in the entryway.
She loves to pounce out from hiding places to 'surprise' us!

And here's a short video of  Baby putting on a little show for me before I put the camera away.

Now I just need to teach her how to fix the curled up rug once she's done rolling in it!

The leaves are falling at a furious rate around here.
Hope you're all enjoying autumn!

I'm joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show & Tell Friday this week!

Donna

13 comments:

Suz said...

oh I love when my cat foes that too
....lovely entry way

Melanie said...

Fur babies always have to watch what we're doing, don't they? Nosy little things. ;-) I have 3 cats that are always in the thick of things.

Donna said...

What would you do without your cute furbabies, LOL? BTW, I like your Romney/Ryan sign on the sidebar!

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

Our companions bring so much joy into our lives, and are so devoted to us. I love the picture of her just sittng on the rug by the door. x

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

What sweet little companions and I love your cozy cottage; the love you put into every little corner shines through in the details!

Sue
xo

Susan said...

I love that cat, Donna. Soooo photogenic!

Susan

L'Heure Bleue At Home said...

The video of your kitty was so much fun to watch!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I am a big time animal lover--and my pet color of choice is black and white. Your cat is gorgeous! Love how she matches the floor. Your sweet doggie is adorable too. :)

Charlene said...

I see those pretty leaves outside that door! We are still very green here in Texas but,a cold front came through & MAYBE we'll get some color now. So cute the way "Baby" blends in with the floor.
Charlene

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Ahhhh, I miss my kitty!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Oh, that sweet Baby! I'm glad to see you still have the shelves up there. I think they look so nice there.
Brenda

Unknown said...

Love your blog!!! I am a newbie....please link up to my party Welcome Home Wednesday.....at www.vintageonadime.blogspot.com Debbie:)

Home Bohemia said...

I just love Your "Heaven on Earth"/Maria