Friday, March 27, 2009

Bird lamps for sale...

Many of you may remember when I posted about the bird lamp my girls gave me for Christmas a few years ago...

(click to enlarge any photos)


And then I posted about this bird lamp that I recently picked up at The Christmas Tree Shops here in the northeast...


I just received a comment from someone who is searching for a pair of matching bird lamps. She asked if anyone knew where she could find something similar to either of my lamps since she doesn't have a Christmas Tree Shop near her (and I believe they're all sold out now anyhow). Apparently Urban Outfitters is no longer carrying the lamp my girls gave me, either. So if any of you know of any great bird lamp sources, please feel free to leave comments here as to where she can find something! I also decided to do a little on-line search to see what I could find ....

Here's a sweet little white bird lamp from Lampstore.com (available for immediate shipping and the price includes shipping):
http://www.lampstore.com/storefront/showlamp.php?lmpid=2666

A while ago I had seen a beautiful bird JC Penney Linden Street bird lamp on somebody's blog (I wish I could remember who so I could provide a blog link for you!). But here's a link to the lamp. Unfortunately it's on backorder until May 15th, but it is also on sale for 50% off!

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=58220&CatID=58220&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=1437f14&cm_mmc=ShoppingFeed-_-Google-_-Home%20D%20cor-_-Linden%20Street%20Rustic%20Bird%20Table%20Lamp

This pretty lamp is from Bellacor.com... It says it ships in 2-4 weeks. Click on the photo for the link:



This next lamp from Target is a completely different look ... bronze with a red shade.... The website says it ships in 1-2 days. Here's the link:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/191-3245807-7048167?ASIN=B001P444FM&AFID=Froogle&LNM=B001P444FMBird_On_Post_With_Red_shade_-_31&

This next lamp from sofabed.ecrater.com is gorgeous, but it lists shipping as $120! Is that even possible? Shipping can be really out-of-sight, so it's always a good thing to check it out before placing an on-line order! Click photo for the link:



Okay, so those are the bird lamps I came up with... But I can't end this post without listing a few other fantastic lamps that I came across, all from The Country House!

Is anyone interested in a cottage bunny lamp?

Can you believe I found a gorgeous Sammy Squirrel lamp?

Cock-a-doodle-doo! Check out this rooster lamp!

And if I was still decorating in a primitive style, I'd have flipped for this sheep lamp!

Or this black crow lamp!

And last, but not least, just a very pretty cottage white lamp (no animals...no birds...just 100% charm!)

I hope you enjoyed looking at some of these lamps... The right lamp can add so much to a little shelf or corner, a tabletop, or even to an entire room! Have fun browsing!!

Donna

10 comments:

Nola said...

What precious lamps. I can't believe that much for shipping; might be cheaper to drive (wherever) and pick it up in person!

Anonymous said...

Nice post... thanks for doing the leg work for ladies in search of these specialty lamps!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Shabby Chick said...

I had no idea there were so many bird lamps! Aren't they lovely? I really like the cottage one with the pom poms too.

Mel xxx

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

You found quite a collection of pretty bird lamps . I love the one with the red shade.

Unknown said...

Boy...there sure are a lot of cool animial lamps out there...I NEVER realized! PS: I also love your previous tablescape post...VERY pretty. The pearls dripping from the chandeleir are great.

Angie said...

I would try looking on ebay..they have everything on there...and you might even find a bargain or one of a kind birdie lamp! Also, try Craigslist...I have found some really great stuff on there for cheap! Ohhh...and this time of year, you canprobably find birdie lamps at the garden stores...the ones that have gift shop areas inside....those are worth a visit just to browse anyway! Have a good weekend!

Shirley said...

I just love your bird lamps. I got a Country House catalog in the mail today and just finished looking through it.

Femin Susan said...

I like the precious lamps.... So cute......

the undomesticated wife said...

Garden Ridge has a bird lamp that is really inexpensive..maybe $25 or $30.

Life on the Edge said...

These are all such beautiful lamps, and any of them would fit in my home. I have already been lusting after the one from JC Penney's Linden Street collection! However, I think your blue lamp from the Christmas Tree Shop is my fave. Too bad they don't have one anywhere near me!

Kady