Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In a cat's eyes...

... all things belong to cats (old English proverb).


And that includes the big screen TV.


It's just the latest in a succession of household items that Baby believes were put here just for her amusement.


She loves to lay on top of the TV and bat at the people or movements on the screen.


I can't even imagine what she would do if we put the Animal Planet on. She'd probably try to go right through the screen.


She eventually tires of playing...


... and settles down.


For about a minute.


In upcoming posts I'll share more of Baby's playthings. Items that used to be our playthings :)
Hope you all have a good week!
Donna

10 comments:

Jill said...

She looks so sweet - what lovely photos!
Jillx

Unknown said...

Oh she is adorable! Thats so funny, but an expensive toy for her to play with!

Claudia said...

Oh, but it's HER home, didn't you know???

xo
Claudia

miruku said...

She looks so clean and beautiful!

Brenda Pruitt said...

That's hilarious! I don't think Clyde has even realized we have a tv. In that first pic, looks like the woman on the screen has some sort of headband that is Baby's paw.
Brenda

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Ha! That is a hoot! I was just thinking today it must be nice to be a cat. Our Jingles plopped herself in a pot and laid there for at least an hour. She was quite content. Oh to be a cat! Hope you are having a terrific day. Baby is precious! Best wishes, Tammy

Susan said...

Oh Lord, Donna. Those were absolutely adorable photos. I LOVE Baby. Great job! Susan

Dogwood said...

you cat is absolutely positively the most beautiful. so curious. darling photos!

Anonymous said...

I adore your kitteh's. My oscar watches tv. It's the darndest thing ever! He also chases my mouse on my laptop screen. He is on something but for the life of me I swear I don't know where he gets his stash! Oy. Hugs. Tammy

Val said...

I found your blog over at Flowerlady's and will visit it more later today. (I'm already up too late.) :)

But I love the quote and the first picture and the one of her asleep (or so she appears). Too sweet! What a cute cat you have. :)

'Happy to meet you, and I'll be back.

~ Val