Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Witch and I are speaking again...

Earlier this week I told you that Patience was giving me the cold shoulder - all because I stole her lampshade hat for (heaven forbid) a lamp!


Well, Bandit lamp and I are happy to report that Patience is in a much better frame of mind these days. The pink fedora has been replaced....


...with a stylish witch hat, and just look at the smile on her face now!

Originally she wanted to wear both the mask and the hat, but I convinced her that wearing both was a bit much...
...so she finally agreed to let Mr. Lamp wear the mask.

It's so much more pleasant now that we're on speaking terms again.

Be sure to head over to see Cindy at My Romantic Home for her Show & Tell Friday post, as well as a list of all the other bloggers participating this week. Happy (almost) Halloween!
Donna

9 comments:

Susan said...

So glad Patience is on speaking terms with you again, Donna. She also looks totally ready for Halloween. Great news! Susan

Heaven's Walk said...

....She probably got a little nervous when you mentioned "the bag".....! lol!

Thanks for your sweet comments about my attempt at a French-inspired kitchen. It's gradually getting there.... :)

xoxo laurie

Catsngrams said...

Yes patience looks quite pleased with her hat.

Hootin Anni said...

BOOtiful and very creative. Anything that deals with Halloween I love!!

My Show n Tell is my newest Witch for my collection.

The link is HERE I'd love to have you stop by for a visit.

Lynn said...

The witch hat looks great, so fun!

Claudia said...

Ah yes, the hat is the perfect touch! Everyone, including Patience, needs to feel pretty!

xo
Claudia

Anonymous said...

Cute but I have to be honest... I like the fedora get up best! Tammy

Dogwood said...

funny! i love your decorating style (hehe) and your fun sense of humor! keep the fun coming. have a fun and very silly day. smiles to you.

thanks for the information on you lovely home!

Elaine said...

I am so happy you two are back on speaking terms. It's so hard to live with someone who is giving you the cold shoulder! And girls are the worst!