Monday, April 28, 2008

Thank you, Linda!!

The lovely and creative Linda at Blue Gate Blog has given me an award! It's actually quite hard to believe! I am in awe of Linda's yard conservatories and fairy gardens. She has the most wonderful imagination, so to get this award from her is quite an honor! You must check out her latest conservatory, which she did in black rather than white. It is stunning! If only we didn't live on opposite ends of the country I'd be pulling up in front of her house to pick up my conservatory any day now... (sigh)...

So back to the award. The rules are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, intersting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.

4) The award winner and one who has given the price have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.

So (drumroll please)..... I love reading the blogs of these creative, clever, fascinating ladies... Thank you all for making my morning reading such an enjoyable experience!

1) Patty at Attic Clutter





Donna

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome..... and you chose one of my favorite people.... Lori... she is such a dear...
Thank you for all your glowing words..
HUgs
Linda

The Liberty Belle said...

Congratulations on your award!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Wow Donna...thanks so much! I love your blog and I'm blushing to think you picked my rambles as creative! I'm so honored!

I love discovering new blogs through these awards so I'll be visiting the ones you recommend.

Hugs, Pat

Attic Clutter said...

Oh Donna(:) that is so sweet of you
I am impressed that you enjoy my blog(:) yeah yeah~~~
Now am I suppose to do the 5 things??
Hugs patty

{oc cottage} said...

How fun!!! You deserve it!!

M

Joanne Kennedy said...

Wow! You really are giving me an award??? I'm so excited.

Thank you so much! You are to kind.

Big cottage hugs!
Joanne

Anonymous said...

PS I have an award for you on my blog too!

Rue said...

Congratulations Donna! You so deserve it and I was going to pick you until I saw your name already picked... shhh... LOL

Rue :)

Anonymous said...

Donna, thank you so much for this award. I have been extremely busy this week but I will post about it tomorrow. Thanks again. That was so so sweet of you and I am honored.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)