Friday, April 4, 2008

You're sure to fall in love with Old Cape Cod...








I'm back from my quick trip to Cape Cod, which has to be one of the most charming places ever! Thursday was beautiful, Friday was rainy. I didn't get around too much as I had to help a family member for a couple of days, but I did manage to snap some photos (the beach at sunset and a couple of dream houses)! I have a few more pictures, but I'll save them for next time!

(P.S. I tried to find this entire song, Old Cape Cod by Patti Page, which was one of my mom's favorites, but could only find a 30 second sound bite! Oh, well!! 30 seconds is better than not having it at all!)

Donna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love that you posted these pictures. They took me right back there....they really did...wonderful memories.

Rhondi said...

I love Cape Cod. We went there for quite a few years in a row when our kids were younger. The houses are so charming.