Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our College Graduate!

I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known!
~Author Unknown

From our little nursery school graduate (June 18, 1991)...

to our "cum laude" college graduate (May 18, 2008)

...in the blink of an eye, the years flew by...
We are sooooo very proud of you, honey!

To be nobody but yourself -- in a world which is doing its best,
night and day, to make you everybody else --
means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight;
and never stop fighting. (e.e. cummings, 1955)
(You must have known I'd include one of his quotes for you!)
Love, Mumsy xo xo xo

10 comments:

cargol said...

I bet you are so proud! Congrats to your daughter and her bright future!

Donna Kay said...

She is just beautiful and what a sparkle in her eyes - to have your whole life ahead of you!!!
Congratulations to the both of you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a beautiful girl, then and now. xoxo

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh I bet you are one proud mommy! They do grow up fast don't they? Where does the time go?

Joanne

{oc cottage} said...

You must be so proud!!!!! And rightly so!!!!

M ^..^

Michele said...

Congratulations to your daughter!! I bet you are so proud of her!! She is definitely beautiful, and we know she's smart.....and she's definitely loved by her mom! What a blessed young woman!! Congrats again!!

Michele
luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

P.S. I love how you showed her nursery school picture, too!! Very CUTE little girl!!

Michele said...

I already posted a comment, but I forgot to put prize #1 or prize #2 if we're lucky enough to have you draw our name for your giveaway. If I win, I'd love the By The Sea prize.

Thank you!!

Michele
luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

Marilyn said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time! I love the eecummings quote!

debi said...

Going to my grandsons kindergarten graduation in the morning. You must be beyond proud.Beautiful girl you have.

maggie said...

Congrats to your daughter. This is such an exciting time in their lives. I am so excited to be attending my two daughters grad from university this week.