Thursday, October 30, 2008

A walk on the dark side...

... through the yard, that is...

Oh dear.... my sweet little "welcome" bunnies look somewhat sinister during this late night stroll...


The front yard lantern will light the way for all the little witches and goblins that descend upon us this Halloween eve....


The garden gate, decked out in autumn leaves, doesn't look too scary...


But in front of the gate, the little ghost that flits and flutters in the slightest breeze might cause some shivers and goosebumps...


Whooooooo goes there.....


The spanish moss adds an eerie look to the mums and pumpkins....


A most unflattering camera angle.... but then again, I don't think she actually has a 'good side.'
Wish you all a frightfully good Halloween!!!
Donna

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute decorations. You're all ready for trick-or-treaters!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Ooooo, your decorations look great! How fun!

Edie Marie's Attic said...

That was really scary!! Too scary for me!! Happy Happy!!
Hugs, Sherry

Lisa said...

absolutely brilliant decorations. i just love your garden gate, especially. thanks for sharing.

Nola said...

What great night time shots! I especially love your garden gate. Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Jean Tuthill said...

Happy Halloween, I love your decorations and it looks like you are ready for all the little trick or treaters. I am, too.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

The cat posing in the window is my favorite decoration. I'm not sure I'd make it to your door for treats. That witch is pretty scary! Love it. laurie

Margaret Cloud said...

Very cute post, I like the floating ghost, thanks for taking the time to share.