Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - and I've been Boo'd!!!

Just a short post to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN, and to remind you to be prepared, because on Halloween...

...you could see things that are scary!!!!



... and you could see things you never, never, ever expected to see!!!



... and you might even see some downright creepy things!!!!


(Of course those are actually my lovely daughters wearing the creepiest masks ever back in October 2002, our primitive decor days!)
And last, but not least, I've been Boo'd by a few wonderful bloggers!!! Thank you to LisaJanelle of Warm Heart, Cozy Home; Jeanne at Backyard Neighbor; and Rechelle at WalnutHaven Cottage ... And now I'm "Booing" all of you!!!!!
Happy Halloween!
Donna
(P.S. My thanks to SuzeeeZ's Home Sweet Home & Tranquil Garden, which is where I came across the Dancing with the Stars 'photo' for this blog post)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! WHere on earth did you get that Palin/Obama photo? That is too funny. SOmeone is really good with photoshop!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Happy Halloween, Donna! Enjoy trick or treat! BOOOOOOOOoooooo
to you too!!!!!!

cargol said...

Those doggies are SCARY! Enjoy your Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful and magical Halloween. And thank you for making this October so very entertaining with all your delightful posts and pictures. I'm still mesmerized by your evening graveyard walk.
You've made everything a lot of fun.
Enjoy Trick or Treat!!
Mary Ellen

Chus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roses and Lilacs said...

Love the photo of Sarah and Barack dancing. If only...
Marnie

Unknown said...

What a great post. Gee that dancing with the stars photo says it all, doesn't it? Love your girl's costumes! Happy Halloween. Karen

Margaret Cloud said...

That dog is soo scary, and I like the photo of your daughters, it has been a long time since my kids wore masks. I invite you to come on by.

Rue said...

Happy Halloween Donna!!

Those were really cute and I love the vampire dogs LOL

BTW, those pictures of the peeping Toms were really cute too and I love what you did with the furniture in that room!

Hugs,
rue

Brenda Pruitt said...

Yes, that photo of the two politicos is something else! And Happy Halloween too!
Brenda

Missy Wertz said...

Hey, that is some good photoshopping!!! I don't think that will ever happen in real life in a million years!

Nola said...

I saw the Obama/Palin thing a while back. My cousin sent it and I glanced and thought "I don't watch dancing with the stars, why did she send me this; I don't know who's on it!" Then, it clicked! I laughed till I thought I'd cry, even made hubby come take a look!

kari and kijsa said...

Have a safe and happy Halloween!
smiles,
kari & kijsa