Monday, June 16, 2008

More backyard visitors...

My sister cut out this cartoon for me - she knew I'd get a kick out of it - and I did!! I think it's hilarious!! (Thanks, Pat!)


And here we hve life imitating art... That's probably exactly what the robin on the ground is saying to the robin sitting in the birdbath!!!


And here a mockingbird stops by for a drink...


A few minutes later, a young male cardinal stopped by for a peanut...


And, as you all know, I have a soft spot for all my Chips...


So here are various Chip(s) at the birdbath(s)...



They're just too cute!!! And I'm learning to keep my hands steadier! You can even see his little pink tongue in this one:


A little red eye going on in this next photo...


The gazing ball bath is the perfect size for Chip(s)...


And here's one of our Sammy(s), also stopping by for a drink after his peanut snack!


We've started to make some progress in the Roswell crater... Hopefully it won't look so desolate in the near future...

Donna

9 comments:

Connie said...

I just want you to know hubby and I are heading to Lowe's and Home Depot this morning first thing to get a bird bath!!!! And then I see your wonderful! post and that clinches the deal, my sweet chipmunk!!!!!! Gorgeous!
Smoochies,
Connie

vintage girl at heart said...

Wonderful post!!! I love seeing all of your visitors!! You have quite a variety of them and i love how they are all willing to share!!!
You have a very pretty blog.. I love all of the pics of the wildlife and your fur babies!!!
(that header is scrumptious too)

katylinvw said...

i love all your little critters :)

Angie said...

i love your little chips..we had a little visitor here a few weeks ago..but it was a skunk! and no way was i gonna gonna attempt to get pics of pepe le pew! thanks for stoppin by to say 'hi'...i always enjoy your pictures!

~Angie

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Donna
oh those little critters are so cute on this blog~!! Wish we had Chippies in our yard..--just a racoon ~!!!..well and cats and birds~~
Love the birdbath joke.. I saved it ..had too..(:)
hugs Patty

Barb said...

I love the pics. How lucky you are to have so many sweet visitors.

Your post from yesterday touched my heart. You were a little cutie pie.

Cindy said...

That cartoon is so funny! We don't have cardinals here so it's nice to see one on your blog!

Life on the Edge said...

This was the CUTEST bunch of pics! How sweet with all the birds coming for a dip, and all those adorable chipmunks, oh my!!

Kady

Michele said...

Great cartoon!!! Thanks to your sister for sharing it with you so you could share it with all of us!

I love to see all the cute little critters that come to visit your yard....just like in Snow White!!

Hugs,
Michele
luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com