Saturday, June 21, 2008

My bird lamp...


(click photo for Urban Outfitters source)

A little extra post today because someone asked where I got my bird lamp. I've also noticed that many people land on my blog after doing a google (or other) search for "bird lamp," so a lot of people must love bird lamps besides me!!

My two beautiful daughters gave me this cottage-perfect lamp for Christmas... They had been at Urban Outfitters in Harvard Square last November when they spotted it. So, if you have an Urban near you, they may have them in stock (thereby saving you the shipping charges); but if not, you can purchase it from their website. Just click on the phot0 above and it will bring you to the direct link for the lamp, shown here with the prettiest cottage blue lampshade (not included with the lamp), but that will be my next color if I ever get tired of my green shade! Oh, and I want the white brick painted wall behind the lamp, too... "Oh, honey... look what I found! A future project for us (you) to work on!!! " (screaming in background... hair being pulled out.. not a pretty sight!! Gotta go!)

(Update: If anybody lives in the Northeast, I just purchased another amazing bird lamp... You can see the photo and source here).

Donna

6 comments:

Marie said...

I saw that lamp at Urban Outfitters and wanted it! But I didn't buy it. Then I saw another that is *almost* as cute in the gift shop at Cracker Barrel. I did't buy that one either. I prefer the one you have. :o) I told myself if I go back to U.O. anytime soon, though all bets are off!

Joanne Kennedy said...

How cute is that lamp! I know right where I would put it too! So sweet.

Hugs,
Joanne

Connie said...

Ooooo, I like it! I can see it in my home for sure, sweet cakes!
Smoochies,
Connie

Jill said...

Loved the garden tour...now I chuckle when I see the rabbits!
~Jill

Life on the Edge said...

I have noticed that lamp on your blog before and that it was so charming. Thanks for the link!

Kady

Michele said...

I got your email....thank you so much!! Great idea to post it here, too because it's an awesome lamp, and I'm sure many, many people are wishing it was their lamp!! Your daughters have great taste!!

Hugs,
Michele
luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com